Position: Technical Writer
Temporary (Paid) Internship
Meras Water Solutions is looking for a writer who will enjoy being involved in the fast-growing agriculture / food safety industry. As a technical writer you will help our customers, partners, and internal employees better understand our services and what we offer as a company. You will be responsible for creating technical articles / blogs / Page layout’s that will be posted on a variety of different platforms. You will be working with subject matter experts (software engineers, product managers, sales engineers) to develop technical content and material for these outlets. The following is what we are currently looking for in a technical writer.
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills.
- Interest in Agriculture, Food Safety & Technology fields.
- Strong computer & Microsoft Office skills.
- Should have expert writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities.
- Editing deliverables with a keen eye for detail and zero grammatical errors.
- A natural flair for writing.
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required):
- Passion for Agriculture.
- Experience with farming or irrigation.
- SEO & Keywording.
- Building a story, Story Teller making writing immersive.
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample (1 page or more).