Soilborne diseases can be a major limitation to crop production, particularly for vegetables. They are often difficult to control, even with conventional strategies. Oxyleaf is also effective in the control of the following soil-borne plant pathogens:
- Fusarium (root-rot, leaf spot, Pink Snow Mold)
- Phytophtora (blights, rots)
- Pythiam (root rot)
- Rhizoctonia (blight, stem rot)
- Verticillium (wilt)
Oxyleaf is used as a direct soil treatment, as a pre-plant application, at seeding or transplanting, and as a periodic soil treatment throughout the plant’s life up to the day of harvest.n in your soil.
What is SoilSolv?
SoilSolv is a unique product that converts precipitated minerals and metals in the soil into high grade nutrition. The product improves infiltration while allowing the water to carry nutrition, oxygen, and water to the vegetation root zones for plant uptake.
It is commonly used in the following applications:
- A suitable replacement for most Sulfuric and N-Phuric Acid in most applications. SoilSolv can be fed at magnitudes less concentration than standard acid treatments.
- Irrigation water with high bicarbonate alkalinity and minerals
- Applications where soil is experiencing long term impacts of Acid additions (high Sulfates, minerals, and salts)
Other benefits of SoilSolv include:
- Detoxifies Sodium via ion exchange process in the soil
- Converts water and soil minerals to available rehydratable nutrition
- Gives crops an added nutrition boost through a mixture of amino, acetate, glycolates, and other beneficial ions.
Contact us today to see how we can help elevate the nutrition in your soil.