Food Safety Water Quality Programs
Food Safety Starts in the Field
Source and Irrigation water quality is at the forefront of any food safety program. Our food safety water quality programs will work with you on assessment, treatment and maintenance of your water source and conveyance system. Our Irrigation Water Pathogen Control Plan will ensure that your water source and your conveyance systems meet all water quality standards set by LGMA and FSMA.
Meras is committed to achieving clean, safe, quality water for your food safety program. Let us design a Irrigation Water Pathogen Control Plan to mitigate the risk of water pathogens in your operation.
Food Safety Agriculture Water Quality Management Program
Meras Water Solutions works with a variety of growers, ranch managers, irrigators and food safety managers. We will design a full-service Agricultural Food Safety Water Quality Management Program to work hand in hand with your food safety compliance team. We are focused on water source and conveyance requirements produced by the LGMA and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act), making sure we are up to date with the latest regulations and requirements. Our detailed reporting will give you valuable information to validate our service and products, and to mitigate potential risks. Our team of highly trained Ag Water Specialists, Service Technicians and Food Safety Specialists will work with you throughout the process.
Meras Water Solutions water treatment plan starts with testing of source water used in your production, a mitigation risk evaluation and recommendations for optimal water quality to reduce the risk of pathogens. Our superior service and knowledgeable Agriculture Water Specialists are unmatched in the industry.
Irrigation Water Pathogen Control Plan may include:
- Source water analysis
- Residual, bacteria testing and microbial water analysis
- Superior product placement, installation and management
- Service with assigned technician and our food safety support team
- System inspection and maintenance
- Minor parts replacement
- Pre-season and pre-harvest system disinfection
- Foliar or soil drench option for pathogen control
- Our water chemistries are USEPA and OMRI approved
- Program performance and compliance review that includes reporting of water analysis and water usage
- Easy link access to all water reports and documentation. No signing in , no logging into a program.
- Easy document sharing with auditors or other stakeholders
- Document and compliance assistance from our Food Safety Team
We follow the guidelines set by the following groups:
California LGMA Compliance: Our Ag Water Specialist, Garett Dana explains the LGMA new rules and compliance procedures.
Organic Production: Do you have irrigation problems in Organic Production? Garett Dana explains how to avoid these problems.
Contact one of our Food Safety Experts Today
Our irrigation water pathogen control plans is designed to make it easy for you to navigate your food safety program. We have smart and simple tracking, easy access, dependable products and service.